Read our blog

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 5

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 5

Week 5 Scout visits the vet for vaccinations

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 4

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 4

This week Scout has been learning about making new friends, living near a stable yard scout will come into contact with horses. Every day this week we have been over to the yard to say Hello to the horses. Read more here.

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 3

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 3

Week 3 - Follow Scout through new adventures from trying a Raw Meaty Bone for the first time to attending a puppy party.

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 2

Diary of a Puppy School Pup - Week 2

Back for another installment of life with little Scout the Cockapoo, who is now nearly 10 weeks old and growing bigger by the day!

Raw Feeding Changed My Dog's Life

Raw Feeding Changed My Dog's Life

There is nothing we like to hear more at Natures Menu HQ than a success story. We strongly believe in the benefits of a well-balanced raw diet. Therefore, having a customer approach us to tell us the remarkable recovery of their dog is something we could not resist sharing and shouting about.

12 Years of Raw Feeding

12 Years of Raw Feeding

We see the benefits of raw feeding all the time here at Natures Menu, but it’s not every day that we hear from people who have been raw feeding for 12 years! This is Frances’ story…

Diary of a Puppy School Pup

Diary of a Puppy School Pup

Scout is a young Cockapoo puppy owned by Leeds Puppy School tutor, Alex Smith and her family, including older Cockapoo, Tig. Alex will be updating us about the trials and tribulations of life with a new puppy over the next few weeks, as Scout settles into her new family.

Chocolate Galore - Dangers to Dogs

Chocolate Galore - Dangers to Dogs

With Easter just around the corner, it’s easy for our minds to daydream of long bank holiday weekends and endless chocolate goodness. However, whilst in moderation chocolate may be a yummy treat for us humans, for our precious pets at home, it can be seriously harmful if ingested.