Natures Menu Home Prepare Raw
For a really good chew session, our Tripe Chunks are the answer. They can be fed as a treat or as a the meat component in your dog's home made meal. Bone free. Suitable for dogs fed a raw diet over 8-10 weeks of age. Pack size 1kg.
For most UK addresses FREE delivery on orders above £39.
Dogs love tripe and these tasty Tripe Chunks are healthy, delicious and full of flavour with an abundance of nutrients.
Tripe Chunks are an ingredient or treat, not a complete meal. Add it to other ingredients to make balanced and nutritious raw meals at home.
We believe dogs deserve, real, raw food. That’s why since 1981, we’ve been committed to making high-quality, easy to feed raw food your dog will love.
Feed material for dogs. Read our Bones & Chews Guide for more information and safety tips about giving your dog bones, chunks and chews.
• Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
• Introduce slowly and gradually following our bone guide
• Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
• Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
• Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
A few tips when feeding Raw Meaty Bones or Chews:
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.
Tell us a little bit about your pet and discover the perfect food and portion size for them.
What are their lifestyle and preferences?
What you will get
Takes Less Than 2 Minutes!