You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Terms and any orders placed by you or on your behalf in respect of any of the Products must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer of ours is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us by e-mail immediately of any changes to the Personal Information.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Our right to cancel:
Natures Menu reserves the right to cancel your registration without reference to you if:
we have reason to believe that payment for an order has been made fraudulently
we are unable to deliver to your address which will be evidenced by two failed deliveries by ourselves or our partner carrier
we have reason to believe that multiple registrations have been created with the intent to misuse our services
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold Natures Menu and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Terms by you or anyone you are responsible for or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
Description of Products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out any additional Specific Conditions related to that Product.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You apply to be a website user and will receive your authorised account number and appropriate delivery day.
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Home Delivery Account – Week day delivery charge - For most UK addresses free delivery for orders above £39.00 after any discounts and promotions are applied.
- Delivery charge £7.95 including vat for orders under £39.00.
- Home Delivery Account – Week end delivery charge - £9.95 on ALL orders for delivery on a Saturday. We do not currently deliver on Sundays.
- Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered.
- We may but are not obliged to notify you of our non-acceptance of an order made by you.
- We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether that Product has been sold or not; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- The contract will be concluded in English.
"Subscribe To Save"
Subscribe To Save is a subscription service offered by Natures Menu. Natures Menu reserves the right to change the regular scheduled deliveries, the discount amount and free delivery offer at any time. Subscription order items will ship automatically based on the frequency you select until you cancel. By placing your order, you are authorising us to charge your card for future orders at the frequency you have selected.
You can change the frequency, add or cancel products, pause or cancel your regular subscriptions at any time through the Subscribe To Save section which can be found in My Account. On all repeat orders you will qualify for 10% off all standard home delivery prices and may qualify for free standard delivery if your order total exceeds £39. The standard home delivery price is the price displayed on the Natures Menu website at the time of the scheduled delivery.
Items selected as part of your Subscribe To Save order will automatically qualify for any promotional offers
that may be displayed on the Natures Menu website.
Only items marked with the ‘SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE’ OPTION’ on product pages will qualify for Repeat Order benefits.
We may terminate your subscription at our discretion without notice. If we do so you will only be charged for orders that have been dispatched to you.
Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the payment section of this website. You confirm that the credit, debit or store card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.